The FCHA has established an emergency maintenance phone number 724-434-2400 for Public Housing residents to report emergency maintenance situations for immediate response after normal business hours, (beginning at 4:30 p.m. on the first day of assignment and ending at 8:00 a.m. on the next business working day) including weekends and holidays.
Emergency maintenance is a situation that constitutes a serious threat to the life, safety or health of residents or staff; or will cause serious damage to the property if not repaired and can include but is not limited to:
- No Heat (Extreme cold weather - Calls after 10:00 p.m. will be addressed next day)
- No Power or Exposed Electrical Wires
- Lockouts – (Senior buildings only)
- Busted Hot Water Tank
- Broken Water Line
- Broken gas line or gas leak
- Main Sewage line blocked
- Carbon Monoxide alarm
- Medical Alarm
- Any situation that constitutes a serious threat to the life, safety or health of residents; or will cause serious damage to the property if not repaired.
Calls received that include non-emergency situations will be addressed on the next business day.